Friday, November 5, 2010

FFF - Family Fun

We definitely like to have fun! And, we most often find it in the simple, everyday stuff. One of our favorite activities are family walks in our neighborhood. Have I mentioned how much we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our new neighborhood??? All pea wants to do is ride his bike and he just can't seem to go fast enough! Typically our walking route entails going to the fire station. Shocking, I know! We no longer live right beside a fire station, but we still live within walking distance of another one!
Another fav activity is playing in the yard. Pea decided that using the tee to hit the ball is just too boring. In fact, he is actually pretty good at hitting a pitched ball! He is much better at hitting that I am at pitching!
Just hangin' around at home. Pea and his daddy ALWAYS have fun together. Daddy has a very special way to always make pea laugh. I just love watching them play together.

Check out more FFF at Hannah's blog HERE and have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Little Pea is such a cutie. I love the picture of him and his daddy. It brings back many memories of Dmitry and his daddy wrestling around....actually they still do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous blog for a gorgeous family! A new addition will have a nice little place to settle in!

    Your Family Fun looks absolutely lovely, and I am so glad you are in a new place you are happy with. So much to celebrate!

    Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew! Glad I found your new blog! I would be sad if I lost you! :) I love seeing what Pea is up to and I can't wait to meet Carrot!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at him looking like such a big boy on his bike!

    I love your new blog. I know what you mean, it's hard to keep up with blogging and blogging is my last priority which does mean it gets neglected! It's such a great way to journal though and I am glad you are still doing it.

    Hope you get some good news soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, all caught up now. Looks like you have been having lots of fun--as usual!! You re creating great memories.

    Loved the Halloween costume, but when did he get SOOOOOOOO big!?!?!?!

    On the birth family front, it's tough. Recently I think my fantasy has started to crumble. As some special needs for Reese arise I begin to wonder about what really happened.......and what he was exposed to. I just try to stick to what I do know, and assure that he is loved by everyone. We focus alot on his oster family. I have more information thre. I feel that they are his family, and that can help give him security

    ReplyDelete