Thursday, November 4, 2010

Welcome!!!

Welcome, welcome, welcome to Peas and Carrots!!!

Ya know, I really debated over the new name and felt like it needed to be something really deep and meaningful, but nothing felt right. And, to be honest, I just couldn't give up "pea!" So, what pairs perfectly with peas??? Carrots, of course! A perfect pair with their own unique little qualities. I think it's perfect.

As you will notice, I also couldn't leave everything behind so I just moved all of my previous posts to our new little piece of the blogosphere.

Hang in with me as I get settled in our new home and do some organizing and cleaning. In the meantime, make sure you don't miss any other BIG announcements by
signing up as a follower. :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow!!! How cool that you can move everything over!! That's awesome!

    LOVE the addition of carrots! I think it's very deep and profound...and absolutely adorable!

    (I'm still mad at you, tho!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new home! I've definately lost my blogging mojo, but still keep up with all of you guys. So excited to follow you on your next journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.K., I've found the new site. I think the Peas and Carrots is an adorable name but....that was just MEAN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so you know, my computer decided to pull Steven's Google Account as who I am posting as:)
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the name!! Can't wait for little carrot to make their big debut!

    ReplyDelete